DIGITAL/PRINT DESIGNER / PRODUCTION ARTIST NEEDED FOR FITNESS AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Marina Del Rey, CA | Freelance to Fulltime | Compensation based on experience
Hello! We are a fitness, lifestyle and personal development brand looking for an enthusiastic full time in-house Digital and Print Production Designer who lives for design, loves to collaborate and can create engaging content for web, social, and print.
You will work directly with our Creative team to execute impactful designs for various platforms, (e.g. websites, email campaigns, social and print creative etc.)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in being part of a diverse environment, working across a wide range of projects that impact the community every day.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Creative Department collaboratively to create consistent and dynamic graphic solutions for all web, print, and video needs
- Creating or acquiring the art used in a variety of creative projects (for example, advertising, brochures, presentations, promotional displays, signage and websites)
- Overseeing the design, layout and formatting of all promotional materials or media
- Working directly with the project manager or marketing contact to create timelines and understand the scope of work
- Maintain and evolve the brand’s visual identity and assure it's consistently implemented across all projects=
- Direct and review motion designers’ work for quality, as well as oversee templetization of graphics.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, developments, and tools
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing a clean, modern aesthetic and a breadth of work across various media including web, digital, and print
- Ability to take ownership of all projects and follow up consistently, communicate progress effectively, and promptly meet deadlines
- Strong grasp of design principles: including typography, color, imagery, and composition with a skilled use of white space and pixel perfect attention to detail
- Strong understanding of both web design and print design standards and best practices
- Experience designing for a variety of platforms and devices
- Must be able to concept and iterate quickly and take feedback well
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Basic After Effects knowledge is a must
- Experience creating and optimizing graphics for social media and web
Knowledge of social media rules and policies/best practices (eg. character count, specs, UI restrictions)
- Experience in large scale events and asset production (eg. signage, step and repeats, name badges, display graphics etc.)
- Experience exporting assets for print and working with printers and outside vendors
- A glass-half-full, positive, can-do attitude (no drama, no egos, and no haters)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Adobe XD and WordPress CMS is a plus
- Photography and/or Motion design experience is a plus
- Presentation design experience is a plus (eg. keynote, PPT, G-Slides)
- A passion for fitness, music, dance-cardio and personal development is a plus
We are a tight-knit team of creative professionals looking for a valuable addition to our team. If all this sounds like you apply below.
Apply now filling the form below: