Junior Project Manager / Admin Assistant
Santa Monica, CA | Part-time | Compensation based on experience
We are looking for a skilled Junior Project Manager/ Administrative Assistant to undertake a variety of tasks to organize our company’s day-to-day operations.
An excellent JPM/AA is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. Proactive and always forward thinking. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. You should also be familiar with office software (eg. Google Suite) and project management tools (Slack, Teamwork Projects).
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Organize and maintain updated databases on customers, external partners & vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Organize, update & store company documents with effective digital filing systems
- Perform market research
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports as needed
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Attend regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Create templates for recurring projects
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- 5 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Familiarity with MacOS
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects, simultaneously
- Ability to quickly become proficient with new software and find ways to optimize usage
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail; ability to identify, research and resolve impediments to progress
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Basic understanding of databases (CRM)
- Working knowledge and experience with project management software/tools (e.g. Teamwork Projects, Trello, Asana)
- Proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Love of organization and structure, yet adaptable when necessary; ability to quickly change focus when priorities shift
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Deadline driven
- Associate’s/College Degree
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now filling the form below.